6/19/2013

Dream BIG

If you could Dream Big, what story would you tell?  No really, create the most amazing, grand, fantastical story and tell it out loud to your friends and family, strangers, enemies…anyone who will listen.   Now make it bigger…crazier…more grandiose.  Now tell me that story will truth, emotion, feeling and belief.  And then watch it happen. 

That'll happen...when pigs fly.  




If you’ve kept up with my blog you know I’ve been working on some manifestation thangs and I’m still amazed at either how quickly the wheels turn or how often my words and thoughts turn into actions and events. 
Basically if you say/write/think it and believe it, it’s most likely going to happen.  Think I’m cray cray?  How many times have you thought of someone and then they call you, or you run into said person at the grocery store or you get a random email?  It happens to me all.the.time.  So much so, its shocking.  And then I got to thinking...”why don’t I use the power, these ‘mind bullets’ to my advantage?”  Instead of thinking the same old things I’ve been thinking all my life I’m going to tell a new story. 
Enough is enough!!  No more of this “getting by” business, I decided I’m going to feng shui my life – my career, my house, my roommates, my diet, my love life, my spirituality, my religion, my trash…everything.    
I absolutely believe with all of my heart that I can accomplish and be anything I want to be as long as I have clear intention, emotions and energy that match that desire. 
It’s the Law of Attraction and it is friggin real. 
The other day I reconnected with an amazing friend whom I hadn’t seen in more than 3 years.  The last time we saw each other Tess (the mastermind behind the blog/website healthyblenderrecipes.com) and I were sitting on a curb outside of Whole Foods in Pasadena slightly lost, slightly downtrodden, but with a clear vision and desire.  Tess knew exactly what she wanted to do:  start a food blog, using catchy “piggys and oinks” for her readers and recipes.  It would be vegan, it would be easy and it would be tasty.  But Tess didn’t stop there, she had much, much bigger dreams in mind and when I saw that twinkle in her eye the other day, I knew something colossal was on the horizon.  At the moment she has to keep everything very hush hush, but keep an eye on The Blender Girl, she is an inspiring mover and shaker. 
When Tess and I spoke about how far we’ve come the think she said to me that really hit home was that she had dream BIG.  And now, with all of her success and hard hard work and determination she is definitely having the last laugh.  And these days, her dreams are so big, they are borderline ludicrous and ridiculous.  And the best part is, they will all probably happen. 

Pigs are flying you guys, just look at Maxwell.  What story will you tell?  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm pretty sure you're trying to tell me i'm a pig. that's okay. i've been called worse.