5/03/2013

Throwback Thursday: (A day late) "Cobwebs, And One More Thing"


  • And one more thing...

    I know this isn't a blog, but read the previous one, and the one before that.  Brent applied the PB to my face, then he licked it off, and I think other people licked it off too...I just can't remember who. I owe that girl a bag of chips ahoy.  I ate the whole fuckin thing.
  • cob webs!

    Current mood:anxious
    I need to add something and I know I should  put it in my posts, but it must go with the blog.  It may sound like I got some nookie this weekend, but I assure you, the cobwebs remain firmly in place.  I know that doesn't sound much better, but believe me, I got none.



    I am aware that those two Throwback Thursday posts are particularly short and I'm ALSO aware I've not written an updated blog in more than a week, but mama has been slaving away in the "get a job" kitchen and while that is all fun and rainbows, it has preoccupied a huge chunk of my time.  The great news is you like me.  You really like me.  And so does the Communications and Skincare/Beauty industry because I've had so many freaking awesome job interviews this week,  I feel like it's my job.  Lastly, I went to Stagecoach last weekend and I can't wait to share all the yummy lovely details about that little one-off.  It's 1,000% precious.  I'm talking ferris wheels and warm summer breezes kind of precious.  

No comments: