4/25/2013

Throwback Thursday Blog!! "I Give Last Weekend a 9.5"


Note: This blog is particularly insightful and "hil" (hilarious) to me because I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything at all last weekend.  Maybe tea with some friends?  I know Cass and I went on a really amazing walk through Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive with her dog, Howie.  But besides that I'm pretty sure I just worked. Oh, how times have changed, and for the better!

Finally, LOTS of love to Christine Biondo, she was a key part of my mid-twenties.  And lastly, this Throwback Thursday post reminds me of an old friend I don't communicate with anymore.  I hope she's well.




I give last weekend a 9.5                                                                                                    Feb. 6, 2006

Current mood:drained
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but for all of you who weren't in Springfield this weekend, you missed out.  I had a fabulous weekend with the girls, and a few guys.  Now that I've slept more than 4 hours-thank you Brian, it's difficult to differentiate between Fri. and Sat.  I know Sat. was one BILLION times more fun than Fri, but overall; a great weekend.  Let's recap: Sushi, free sushi, (who did that, Christine?), vanilla vodka and diet coke "vanilla cake," chubby guy dancing on the stage, he meant every move he made, a striking disclosure of a threesome, and I shall NOT name names in order keep my ass from getting kicked, an afterbar so smoky, it made our eyes water, and our throats sore, me SWEARING I'm not going to smoke on Sat., but starting up before we even have dinner, a guy named Bubba who uses his Rolex to unsuccessfully pick up chics, me passing out TWICE, and TL you know I NEVER get to pass out. Finding my top in the living room and my bra in the hallway the next day and realizing that I changed infront of everyone. Peanut butter on my face, Mira sprawled on the ground in front of Icon, that piece of shit door guy Shane, can we put a hit on him?  Grinding with Triptophan, I mean really, I was grinding, and all who really know me, know I do not grind. But it was funny.  Mira being carried "spread eagle style" all the way to the afterbar, and I FINALLY got the nerve to wear my sequin tubetop out, without something over it, and the pinnacle of the night?  Sarah and I deciding it's no big deal to pull down our shirts at the bar and let everyone see our strapless bras because "it's just like a bathing suit." The end.

1 comment:

TL said...

This makes me so happy.....ahhhhhh Springvegas!